Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
So Amazing Chefs 2023
Welcome to SO/ Bangkok’s SO Amazing Chefs 11th edition.
SO Amazing Chefs 3 Days of Culinary Master Classes, Wining And Dining.
FRIDAY, 3 – SUNDAY, 5 NOVEMBER 2023.
Accor Plus and SO/ Bangkok are thrilled to bring together a remarkable lineup of 11 amazing chefs and culinary experts, totalling 12 Michelin Stars from around the world, alongside SO/ Bangkok’s 3 brilliant in-house culinary artists for a celebration of gastronomic discovery.
Prepare to embark on an unforgettable journey that will elevate your senses and showcase the vibrant tapestry of Bangkok’s culinary scene in all its glory. Join us as we celebrate the universal language of food as told through tradition, innovation, and the passion of amazing chefs.
From THB 30,770++ per couple. Your special package price includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at SO/ Bangkok, including daily buffet breakfast
- The Signature Cheese at SO
- The Line Up 8-course dinner
- SO Amazing Chefs brunch
- Half-day city tour, exploring Unseen Thailand, (optional with a fee)
Welcome to Bangkok
Arrive at SO/ Bangkok and check in.
Friday, 3 November 2023
The Signature Cheese at SO (SO Amazing Chefs edition)
7:00pm – 9:00pm at MIXO
Indulge your senses at the ultimate cheese extravaganza, where you can meet the Marchand cheesemaking brothers and discover masterfully crafted Les Frères Marchand cheeses with free-flowing wine to elevate the experience.
Saturday, 4 November 2023
Day: Your choice of Bangkok tours, Floating Market or relaxing at SO/ SPA
Start your morning with a lavish breakfast spread at Red Oven, with stunning views of the city’s famous Lumpini Park.
Continue the day with a variety of activities to choose from. Stay in the city to explore Bangkok with a choice of tours, including the Royal Grand Palace with the Emerald Buddha and various temples, or explore Bangkok by motor speed boat through the Chao Phraya River and along the klongs (canals) is the most exciting way to experience Bangkok. Or explore outside the city and choose to go out of town to visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, with a colourful, mouth-watering array of traditional Thai ingredients and dishes.
If relaxation is your answer, spend the day and indulge yourself and your loved one at SO/ SPA for unique relaxation with a selection of body and facial treatments to choose from.
Pamper yourself with unforgettable experiences at the award-winning spa with the Lumpini Park View as a backdrop.
*Optional with extra fee
Evening: The Line Up
6:00pm – 10:00pm at MIXO
Start the gastronomic evening with the Welcome Reception and continue the gastronomic adventure as four renowned chefs—Darren Chin, Erik Anderson, Ari Weiswasser, and Kamol Chobdee-ngam (Gigg)—converge for a culinary extravaganza, delivering eight delectable courses with wine pairings that redefine the art of fine dining at MIXO.
- International buffet breakfast at Red Oven
- Your choice of Bangkok tours, Floating Marketing or relaxing at SO/ SPA (optional with an extra fee from THB 2,800 net per person)
- The Line Up 8-course dinner with wine pairing from 6:00pm – 10:00pm at MIXO
Sunday, 5 November 2023
Check out and experience SO Amazing Chefs brunch
12:00pm – 3:00pm at Red Oven
Kick off your last day in Bangkok with breakfast at Red Oven. Enjoy more before departure with the SO Amazing Chefs brunch at Red Oven to elevate your Sunday brunch experiences to new heights with live chef stations by Darren Chin, Ari Weiswasser, Simon Scott, Rob Van Der Veeken, Kamol Chobdee-ngam (Gigg), and Les Frères Marchand, each creating their mouthwatering signature dish right before your eyes in a feast for the senses.
Extend Your Stay
Extend your stay for an extra THB 5,100++ per room per night, based on twin share, including daily breakfast.
VIEW VIDEO FROM SO AMAZING CHEFS 2019
- Airfares are not included in this package. Please book your airfares to Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) Airport, Thailand.
- Bookings are essential and must be received by 10 October 2023 with pre-payment at time of booking.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Package of THB 30,770++ per couple is based on SO Cozy package. To view all accommodation options, click here. Single package also available, please contact the hotel directly.
- The above rate is in the local currency (Thai Baht) excluding 17.7% tax & service charge.
- A credit card must be supplied at time of booking to guarantee the reservation. Full prepayment is required at time of booking. No cancellations permitted.
- Due to limited places available, RSVP is essential and on a first-in basis.
- A valid Accor Plus membership card must be presented on arrival.
- Photographs will be taken throughout the event and may be used in publicity and/or marketing materials, including our website.