Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
More Escapes at Mercure Launceston
Enjoy 2 nights from $200 or 3 nights from $300
Renowned for its charm, excellent food and wine, and beautiful scenery, Launceston is the perfect spot to start exploring Northern Tasmania. Centrally located in the heart of Launceston, Mercure Launceston is within easy walking distance to many attractions including beautiful City Park, Boags Brewery, and Seaport Precinct. The rooms are fully refurbished with modern interior design and all the comforts of home – the perfect place to come back to after a busy day playing tourist in Launceston.
At the start or the end of a busy day, visit Titanium Bar and Bistro and enjoy the relaxed dining atmosphere for breakfast or dinner. The à la carte menu features contemporary Australian cuisine with a focus on wonderful Tasmanian produce from local growers and producers.
2 adults can stay a minimum of 2 nights stay and enjoy:
- Accommodation in a Superior Queen Room, Superior King Room or Deluxe King
- Daily breakfast at Titanium Bar and Bistro
- A drink per person each evening at Titanium Bar and Bistro
- 1pm late checkout on day of departure
- $30 food and beverage credit for bookings from 3 nights and more
Discover Launceston and book this More Escapes offer today!
Rates are subject to availability and to a limited allocation of rooms on a hotel’s Standard King Room (upgrade fees may apply for higher room types).
Accommodation must be fully prepaid at the time of booking.
Book with confidence
– Booking may be modified or cancelled up to the day of arrival by contacting the hotel directly.
– No cancellation charge applies for cancellation of booking prior 18:00 (local time), up to one (1) day prior to arrival.
– The charges for the first night will be applied for any cancellation beyond the above stipulated timeframe, or as per the hotel’s cancellation policy.
Offer available all days of the week.
Blackout dates: 31 December 2021, 5-6 February 2022, 23 February 2022 and 8-13 March 2022,.