Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
Time to Celebrate – Holiday stay package
Accor Plus members enjoy 10% off your stay!
Celebrate the festive season in the vibrant city of Bangkok with a perfect getaway at Grand Mercure Bangkok Atrium. The comfortable rooms offer a relaxing stay while you enjoy a sumptuous breakfast. Plus, you can take advantage of early check-in and late check-out, as well as 20% discount on dining. Don’t miss the chance to experience the festive spirit of Bangkok!
Accor Plus members enjoy 10% off your stay until 31 January 2024!
From THB 2,100.00++ per room per night
From THB 3,600.00++ per room per night
- Daily breakfast in Public Restaurant
- Early check-in from 10:00am (subject to availability)
- Late check-out until 2:00pm (subject to availability)
- Get 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Public Restaurant, Pool Bar, and Benihana. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions
Become an Accor Plus member today to book this offer and enjoy up to 50% off on stays and dining. Discover More.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% of VAT
- The rate quoted is per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability
- Benihana restaurant discount is only applicable on non promotional food menu and non-alcoholic beverages
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- The price indicated is per accommodation for the number of persons and dates selected in advance, unless otherwise specified (fixed price). However, additional taxes may apply and be payable on arrival at the hotel, depending on local regulations. Only the local currency of the country is guaranteed. Any amount specified in a currency other than the local currency is for informational purposes only and non-contractual