Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
Enjoy 20% off Piet Mondrian-inspired afternoon tea preview
In collaboration with ARTiSTORY and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, ANTI:DOTE at Fairmont Singapore unveils the final installation of an exclusive four-part series of art-inspired afternoon tea experiences.
Titled “Rhapsody of Modernism”, this creative culinary experience pays homage to one of Piet Mondrian’s notable masterpieces: “Composition with Red, Blue and Yellow”; with its iconic compositions featuring bold primary colours and geometric precision.
Intricately crafted by Chef de Cuisine Jacky Lai and Executive Pastry Chef Yong Ming Choong, the impressive selection of savoury and sweet treats includes the visually stunning smoked trout with beetroot cream cheese and trout roe and more. For fans of ANTI:DOTE’s regular afternoon tea, the coronation chicken has been given a creative twist that features golden raisin and saffron brioche.
Desserts include opalys yuzu opera and mango passionfruit cheesecake, both taking inspiration from the distinctive yellow in Mondrian’s artwork.
Rhapsody of Modernism – A Piet Mondrian-inspired afternoon tea
Until 30 November 2023
Mondays to Fridays
3:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturdays and Sundays
12:00pm to 2:00pm | 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Accor Plus member price after 20% off for adults
From SGD 54 ++ per adult
SGD 34 ++ per child (age 6 – 12 years old)
Accor Plus members enjoy 20% off this unique afternoon tea experience for adults.
Become an Accor Plus member today to book this offer and enjoy up to 50% off on stays and dining. Discover More.
- A valid Accor Plus membership must be presented to enjoy this offer.
- Accor Plus members enjoy 20% off Piet Mondrian-inspired afternoon tea for adults only.
- Offer is not applicable for children’s afternoon tea.
- Prices are in Singapore dollars and are subject to service charges and prevailing taxes.
- Advance reservations are required latest before 10:00am on the day of the experience to ensure availability and sharing of high tea sets is prohibited.
- Please contact the hotel directly at least 2 days in advance for dietary requirements or any other enquiries.
- A credit card is required to secure a reservation, and full payment will be made after the afternoon tea experience.
- A cancellation fee of SGD 68 ++ per person will apply for no-shows and any cancellation of reservations 48 hours or less prior to the event.
- Images used are for illustration purposes only.