Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
Kujira Ryukyu whisky masterclass at Eden Restaurant
Exclusive 20% off Kujira Ryukyu whisky masterclass
Calling all whisky connoisseurs, brace yourselves for an exhilarating odyssey into the world of Kujira Ryukyu whisky, where magic meets craftsmanship in the heart of Okinawa at Eden Restaurant, Pullman Singapore Orchard!
This remarkable elixir is a testament to the age-old craft of Okinawa, where premium rice and unique black koji come together in a fusion of tradition and innovation that spans five centuries. Set sail on a voyage of flavour as the fermentation process unfolds with meticulous precision and the whisky is nurtured to perfection through a patient maturation in the heart of oak barrels. The result? An astonishingly innovative spirit that captures the very essence of this subtropical paradise. Kujira Ryukyu boasts a rich and dense texture that envelopes your palate, delivering a rounded and complex flavour profile that will leave you captivated and craving for more.
Kujira Ryukyu whisky masterclass –
Special appearance by Higa Masayasu distillery owner of Masahir Shuxo Japan
Sunday, 5 November 2023
3:00pm – 5:00pm
SGD 60 ++ per person (inclusive of light bites)
– Kujira Ryukyu Whisky Inari
Nose: Apple, pear, tropical fruits and hints of spices
Palate: Delicate oaks, figs, nuts and butterscotch
Finish: Sweet and long finish with fruity, herbal scent and woody texture
– Kujira Ryukyu Whisky 5 Years Old
Nose: Sweet scent of caramel, vanilla and hints of liquorice
Palate: Lovely caramel with fresh vanilla notes
Finish: Smooth, mellow and sweet aftertaste with a touch of pepper, oak and spices
– Kujira Ryukyu Whisky 10 Years Old
Nose: Honey and brown sugar on the nose with spices and soft oaky aromas
Palate: Soft butter caramel sauce with liquorice and baked bread flavour
Finish: Long finish of spices with a slight pleasant bitterness that balanced the sweetness
– Kujira Ryukyu Whisky 15 Years Old
Nose: Dried plums, candied fruits, with mints and chocolate aromas
Palate: Sweet elements such as chocolate, vanilla, and honey, followed with spices, slight smoky flavours and toasty breads
Finish: Remarkably smooth, slightly sweet liquorice and peppery texture with a clean and long finish
Accor Plus members enjoy an exclusive 20% off Kujira Ryukyu whisky masterclass.
Become an Accor Plus member today to book this offer and enjoy up to 50% off on stays and dining. Discover More.
- A valid Accor Plus membership must be presented to enjoy this offer.
- Accor Plus members enjoy an exclusive 20% off Kujira Ryukyu whisky masterclass on 5 November 2023 at Eden Restaurant.
- Offer is subject to availability and is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- All prices are in Singapore dollars and are subject to prevailing taxes and service charge.
- Prior reservation is required for the offer to avail.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend the terms or end the offer without prior notice.
- Please contact the hotel directly in advance for dietary requirements or any other enquiries.
- Images used are for illustration purposes only.