Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
ALL x We Travel Together
ALL x We Travel Together
Triple up your benefits with up to 30% + 40% off, plus bonus Reward Points
Long or short, spontaneous or planned, start exploring more of Thailand safely again with 20% off your stay. As an Accor Plus member, you will receive an additional 10% off. So it’s up to 30% off in total!
Thai residents registered in the Rao Tiew Duay Gun (We Travel Together) benefit from an additional 40% saving.
To benefit from the We Travel Together program, registered residents should;
1. Select and book the ‘We Travel Together’ rate at a participating hotel.
2. Provide Thai ID number in ‘Comments’ field in your booking.
3. Your hotel will register the booking in the program.
4. 40% subsidy will be deducted from the rate.
5. You pay via G-Wallet in Pao Tung application.
Also, enjoy up to 6,000 Reward points from now till 31 December 2021 when you stay with us.
1. The “We Travel Together ” Rate includes a 20% accommodation discount on the fully “flexible rate” at the time of booking.
2. The offer is valid for reservations booked from 8 October 2021 – 31 January 2022 for stays between 15 October 2021 – 31 March 2022 at participating hotels in Thailand. The offer is subject to availability.
3. One must book the “We Travel Together” rate to avail of the 20% discount .
4. Booking must be made at least 8 days prior to arrival date.
5. Booking period for ‘We Travel Together’ government subsidy is open from October 8, 2021 at 06.00 onwards until the rights in the project run out.
6. Guests who have registered to receive rights successfully are able to travel to all provinces except provinces according to their own registration.
7. Guest must book the ‘We Travel Together”” rate and must provide Thai ID number at time of booking.
8, Failure to provide valid THAI ID number at time of booking will result in the booking being confirmed at the booked rate.
9. If guest has rights under the We Travel Together government program, the booking will be registered by the hotel in the government app.
10. Guests who have successfully booked a hotel and received the Payment Link from the hotel must make payment within 11:59 p.m. on the date of receipt. In the event that payment is not made within the specified time must contact hotel to book a new room again
11. Guest will receive Payment Link on the wallet app. Payment for confirmation of booking can be made by 11:59 p.m. on the date of receipt of the Payment Link.
12. Booking will be confirmed once guests pays 60% of the hotel booking successfully, and check the e-voucher on the Baotang app under the G-wallet menu.
13. Guest can check the results of the hotel reservation confirmation at the Pao Tang app. from notifications on the app which people can check the details of the discount from the rights received and pay at the Payment Link on the app.
14. Reservations cannot be canceled, but the stay date can be postponed
15. Other details cannot be changed other than the check-in date.
16. E-voucher Cannot be transferred out or used as cash. Payments must be made through G-wallet on the Pao Tang app only.
17. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent are not eligible for Reward points.
18. Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. To avail of the offer, these members must make their booking on the dedicated Accor Plus rate name “Accor Plus We Travel Together””
19. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
20. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
21. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
22. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.
23. Please specify the reference 014263 in all your communications with ALL call centers or customers care services related to this offer.