Where will your Accor Plus career take you?
Working at Accor Plus exposes you to some wonderful work and travel opportunities.
We have 11 offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji employing more than 350 people in a variety of roles, including loyalty sales consultants, customer service, marketing, finance, IT, operations, administration, human resources and more.
And with site visits, conferences and staff training activities throughout Asia Pacific, employment at Accor Plus is your ticket to an adventure-filled, rewarding career.
View current job vacancies at Accor Plus and submit your application online.
Corporate Sales Manager
• Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
• Define and develop reporting on sales pipeline and performance KPI’s.
• Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to fulfilment and follow up
• Work with the General Manager to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
• Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
• Follow up on leads generated through sales offices, research and promotional events
• Analyse sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
• Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
• Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues