Please select your country below. If your country is not listed, select continue on Rest of the World.
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney and Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney – MGallery
Stay 2 nights from AUD 425
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney – MGallery is proud to partner with the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia to bring you a cultural stay experience with tickets to the innovative Doug Aitken: New Era exhibition. Harbour Rocks Hotel is an intimate 59 room, 5-star heritage boutique hotel, steeped in the history of the famous Rocks precinct and located just a short stroll from some of Australia’s best icons, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Circular Quay and the CBD.
Plunge into the world of internationally recognised American artist Doug Aitken this summer at the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia. Doug Aitken: New Era incorporates objects, installations, photographs and vast, multi-screen environments that will envelop you within a kaleidoscope of moving imagery and sound.
2 adults can stay for 2 nights and enjoy:
- 2 nights accommodation in a Heritage Room
- 2 tickets to the Doug Aitken: New Era exhibition
- Unlimited in-room movies
Book this More Escapes offer today!
- The package is bookable from 3 days in advance of arrival date.
- Rates are subject to availability and to a limited allocation of rooms on a Heritage Room (upgrade fees may apply for higher room types).
- There is a maximum number of 100 exhibition tickets available.
- Accommodation must be fully prepaid at the time of booking.
- Book with confidence: Booking may be modified or cancelled up to the day of arrival by contacting the hotel directly.
- No cancellation charge applies for the cancellation of booking prior to 18:00 (local time), up to one (1) day prior to arrival.
- The charges for the first night will be applied for any cancellation beyond the above-stipulated timeframe, or as per the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Blackout dates apply: 29 December 2021 to 01 January 2022.